Step 1: Application Form
- Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the Counselors in the campus from Monday to Saturday, between 10 am to 6 pm, upon paying the requisite fee.
- The applicants also have the option to download Application Form for offline submission.
- The duly filled Application Form then needs to be submitted along with the mandatory documents. For more information go through the Documentation List.
Step 2: Registration Fee
Interested applicants will be required to deposit
- INR 15,000/- for 3 Month Short Term Course through DD drawn in favour of “Asian Academy of Film & Television” payable at Noida
- INR 20,000/- for 1 Year PG-Diploma/Diploma Course through DD drawn in favour of “Asian Academy of Film & Television” payable at Noida
- INR 20,600/- for UG/PG Degree Courses through DD drawn in favour of “Asian School of Media Studies” payable at Noida
The above mentioned amount is adjustable towards the course fee, only upon admission to the Academic Program.
Step 3: Entrance Test
Guidelines and time schedule will be duly provided to the applicant beforehand.
- Aptitude Test: Aptitude Test will be conducted under supervision of the Admission Coordinator at the campus premises.
- Online Aptitude Test: Online Aptitude Test ID and Password will be provided to the applicant for this purpose.
Step 4: Personal Interview
Interview questions will be based on the course or the specialty applied for in the interested Academic Program. The responses will be analyzed by the in-house trained interviewer.
- Personal Interview: Personal Interview will be conducted after the Entrance Test by the selected interviewer from Admissions Department.
- Telephonic Interview: A prearranged telephonic interview will be conducted 2 hrs after the completion of Online Aptitude Test for outstation applicants.
Step 5: Result Declaration
The performance report will be conveyed via applicant’s registered email-id with the Admissions Department, within 2 days.
Step 6: Admission Confirmation
Successful candidate will be provided with Admission Letter from Admissions Department confirming his/her admission to the opted program. Thereupon, the applicant is required to submit the Confirmation Fee (as per his/her Plan), as initially communicated by the Admissions Counselor.
Step 7: Original Documents Submission
All Original Certificates/Documents, along with one set of attested true copies of the documents in support of their claim at the time of filling up of Application Form for Admission, will have to be presented to the Admissions Department at the time of the reporting for the scrutiny and verification. It is mandatory to get the Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement duly signed by the Admissions Department.