School of Animation Infrastructure
Latest state-of-the-art equipment for Students Exercises.
- 17 high definition, broadcast quality camera for video recording.
- 20 professional cameras for Still photography
- 20 IMAC FINAL CUT STUDIO for students exercise.
- 33 Windows based ADOBE PREMIERE PRO soft ware for student’s projects.
- MX70 Video Console 16 port for TV production.
- YAMAHA 16 port audio console
- 2 High end Tele- Prompters for News production.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR LIGHTS- HMIs, Keno Flow, LED lights, Solar lights, ARRI 800 watt.
- TWO 360 degree track and trolley
- TWO 22 ft crane for student exercises.
14 air-conditioned Film Studios and Theaters:
- Two T.V. Studios : 45x24x13
- Screening Theater (1D) : 50x30x70
- Film Shooting Floor (1E) : 57x36x22
- Low Raise TV Studio (1C) : 45x24x10
- Mini TV Training Studio (Studio 1) : 45x22x13
- Mini Film Training Studio (Studio 3) : 45x22x13
- Mini Preview Theater (Studio 5) : 45x22x20
- Film Studio for Chroma (Studio 7) : 45x22x20
- Post production LAB1 (Studio 9) : 45x25x20
- Post production LAB 2 (C-303)
- Still Photography Studio (Studio 6) : 45x22x20
- Cell Animation Studio (Studio 8) : 45x22x20
- Mini Preview Theater (G9) : 40x20x18
State of the Art Library:
- More than 4000 books on every aspect of film making.
- More than 50 Magazine covering Latest technology and news.
- More than 20 News Papers for Radio and News.
- More than 1000 of DVDs on Classics
16 Air-conditioned Class Rooms
- High Lumens Projectors with Projection Screens
- Cafeteria / Open Cafeteria, Conference Rooms
- Video Conferencing Facility, Rehearsal Hall
- Deluxe Make-Up Room, Research Centre
- Film Club, Out Door Shooting Facility
- Spacious Garden, First-Aid and Medical
- Sets & Properties for Film Shooting
- Private Screening Rooms
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus