Lighting can be a subtle way of changing the mood in a film or television show. Lower lighting can indicate a number of darker moods, from horror to sadness. Brighter lighting can show happiness, and soft lighting signifies romance. Different light colors, created by filters, can also create certain moods. Lighter colored filters express a more sanguine mood, whereas darker colored filters hint at gloom. Color has a powerful impact in films, it can subtly project emotions, mood, time of day, and location. This Master class was targeted to manipulate these visual elements in a variety of shots, from interior spaces to outside landscapes, with color grading.
Industry Expert : Mr. Kamaljeet Singh
Skilled, experienced and versatile 3D professional with more than 9 years of experience in production and teaching. Worked as a Independent artist and as an independent designer. Extensive background in the digital arts including graphics design, animation and visual effects.
- Light, Texturing, Visual FX for film Grabbers
- Visual FX & Paint job for movie RA-ONE
- Visual FX & Set Extension for VALLIANT canadian TV series
- Visual FX , Set extension, CG creature for Film – Unearthly
- Matte Paintings for feature film called “Mangal Pandey – The Rising”
- Worked directly with various brands and organizations like: Cartoon Networks, S1 television, Airtel, Commonwealth Delhi, APCA, Maruti Udyog Ltd, Samsung, etc as an artist and technical consultant