AAFT School of Fashion and Design is among the most sort-after fashion design schools in India. The institute offers well-tailored fashion design courses for students and professionals alike, who aspire to carve a niche in the fashion business. AAFT School of Fashion & Design offers students a curriculum that is industry aligned and provides participants with the technical knowledge and understanding to resolve aspects in the fashion design and communication. The approach in the fashion designing courses that our institute offers is creative, artistic, intuitive as well as technical in design.
Our fashion design programmes train students to use colors, fabrics and ornamentation to craft different fashion items. Students can analyze recent fashion trends and learn about basic business and merchandising principles. The hands-on practice allows students to apply skills in interpreting and developing projects in the different areas of fashion, and add more value to their creativity.
Why Fashion Design Course at AAFT
Fashion Designing Courses focus on building groundwork in terms of conceptualization, research, design sense and individual artistic expression. We are career focused and bring the industry into the classroom every day, offering real-world opportunities for experience and employment.
Our fashion design programmes, with focused approach and close links with the most relevant industry players, will enable you to:
- Receive specialized education in fashion technology
- Interact with a dedicated Fashion & Design (F&D) academic and professional faculty
- Learn about new trends and successful business models moving between fashion and design based industries and across segments, from luxury to fast fashion retailers
- Visit the best fashion and design companies, including factories, showrooms, and flagship stores
- Join an international network made of students and alumni worldwide
Benefits of choosing AAFT School of Fashion & Design
- Excellence in the field and powerful networks
- Forming Managers for Fashion & Design
- Professional development
FASHION DESIGNING COURSES
Under Graduate (UG) Degree
- B. Design – Fashion Design (4 Years)
- B.Sc.– Fashion Design (3 Years)
- B. Design – Fashion Communication (4 Years)
Post Graduate (PG) Degree
- M. Design – Fashion Design (2 Years)
- M. Design – Fashion Communication (2 Years)
- Diploma in Fashion Design (1 Year)
- Diploma in Fashion Communication (1 Year)