Step 1: How to Apply
- Application form and prospectus can be secured by paying Rs. 600/- in cash or mailing a demand draft for Rs. 600/- in favor of Asian Academy of Film & Television or Asian School of Media Studies payable at Noida/Delhi.
- For applying online, simply click on Download.
Step 2: Submit the Application Form
Submit the duly filled application form with six passport size photographs, make a copy of all educational qualifications (secondary school examination / senior secondary school examination certificates for admission to Diploma / Undergraduate Courses and Graduate Degree from a recognized university, certificate for admission to Post Graduate courses) and ID proof are required.
Step 3: Registration Fee
A deposit of Rs. 15,000/- is to be made for Admissions (for 3 month Diploma Courses through demand draft favoring “Asian Academy of Film & Television” payable at Noida) and Rs. 20,000/- (for One year Diploma Courses through demand draft favoring “Asian Academy of Film & TV” payable at Noida) and Rs. 20,600 /- (For Degree Courses UG and PG through demand draft favoring “Asian School of media Studies” payable at Noida). The above mentioned amount is adjustable towards the course fee after selection in Entrance Test and Interview.
Step 4: Entrance Test
- Aptitude Test: Aptitude Test will be conducted under the supervision of the Admission coordinator at Asian Academy of Film & Television / Asian School of Media Studies premises.
- Online Aptitude Test: Online Aptitude Test ID and Password will be created and provided to the applicant.
- Guidelines and time limit to finish the test will be communicated to the applicant.
Step 5: Personal Interview
- Personal Interview: Personal Interview will be conducted after the written test by the Dean or his nominee.
- Telephonic Interview: Personal Interview will be conducted 2 hrs after the completion of online aptitude test.
Step 6: Approval of the Application for Admission
The decision of the Admissions Committee will be conveyed to the applicant in writing (through Selection Letter) within 2 days.
Step 7: Confirmation of the Admission
- The shortlisted candidate has to submit the Admission Fees after receiving the Selection Letter
Step 8: Submission of Original Documents
All original documents relating to educational qualifications must be presented to the Admission Officer at the time of reporting at Asian Academy of Film & Television / Asian School of Media Studies.
Asian Academy of Film & Television/ Asian School of Media Studies
C/o Marwah Studios Complex
FC-14/15, Film City, Sector-16A,
Noida : 201 301 (UP), India.