To enter the world of Cinema, one must be well-acquainted with various aspects that are involved in the whole filmmaking process viz., direction, acting, cinematography, post-production, audio, etc. By joining a film school at an early stage, aspirants acquire skills and expertise which allow them to sustain in this competitive world.
At AAFT School of Cinema, students get comprehensive knowledge by getting an opportunity to produce films, short movies, music videos, documentaries, etc. This helps them to gain first-hand experience of the industry working environment and requirements. By pursuing filmmaking courses here, they can learn vital aspects that are necessary to befit the industry. This includes:
- Aspirants learn the interrelated nature of various disciplines in this domain and how one impacts the other.
- They gain not only the artistic skills but also technical competence which allows them to bring efficiency and perfection in the work.
- Through practical learning exposure, aspirants gain understanding of the environment and trends prevalent in the industry.
- Since students have to work with fellow batch mates for making a complete movie or other project requisites, they inculcate the art of being a team player and team building. It also provides them the opportunity to nurture their leadership qualities.
- They learn the significance and art of storytelling. They learn to visualize things in a creative way and present the same through their work.