‘Fashion’ is a glamorous industry that boasts of immense lucrative opportunities. Aspirants interested to choose this field as a career option must pay attention on considering the following points:
- They should have a natural inclination towards styling and designing.
- They must be curious and should keep themselves up-to-date with the latest market trends and happenings in the industry.
- They must possess a flair to understand the properties of textiles, fabrics, colors, shapes, silhouettes, etc.
- They must possess creative visualization skills to be able to come up with unique and innovative designs.
- They must also possess an understanding of human behaviour to be able to please the clients/ customers and provide them with the required viable solutions.
- They must build skills in research to be able to meticulously evaluate future predictions and trends.
- They must possess the competency to understand the complete designing process, principles and techniques.
- They must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to be able to aptly present their ideas, notions and designs. They must also be hard-working and determined to sustain the long working hours of the industry.
Professional fashion design courses allow interested aspirants to build and nurture such skill, thereby, making them industry-ready. AAFT School of Fashion and Design is focused to impart professional training in this craft through various hands-on training activities, in-house ramp shows and innovative live projects.
AAFT has been providing the world with limitless creativity and expression since 1993! Through a dynamic and industry-driven curriculum, AAFT provides engaging and captivating articles to persuasive blogs and empowers its readers to explore diverse avenues of creative media education-related content.