A wedding organizer is a skilled expert who has profound knowledge of planning, designing, executing and managing various functions of the wedding. Marriage holds great significance in one’s life and thus everyone wants it to be an exceptional and life-long memorable event. To make this work out, couples these days approach wedding organizers who take care of everything from beginning. This includes setting up a financial plan, deciding theme, venue selection, shopping, decorations, greeting cards, catering, photography and so forth. A professional course in wedding planning helps interested aspirants to gain organizational and management skills along with in-depth knowledge of the wedding business to pursue career as wedding organizers.
- This Certificate in Wedding Planning course is aimed to:
- Provide students a basic understanding of the wedding industry
- Impart understanding of the role and responsibilities, scope and challenges as a professional wedding planner.
- Make them familiar with the industry specific terminologies and communication.
- Make them proficient in skills such as budget planning, vendor selection, location decision, time management, etc.
- Make students familiar with wedding design elements, fabrics and styles, design and decor.
- Provide students with the knowledge of various wedding traditions and cultures, and how these can be implemented for a particular ethnic background or preferences.
- Learn how to plan Destination Wedding at exotic locations.
- Make students competent to create business contracts.
- Help identify the formula to structure and set-up a wedding planning business and operations.
- Make them understand digital marketing concepts and how it can be applied to the wedding planning business.
Special Training/ Project during the course
Students will get opportunities to plan and execute various events associated with the wedding planning. This will help them to gain hands-on professional knowledge of plan any event with step-by-step formulas and best practices.
Upon successful completion of the Certified Wedding Planner program, students will be able to:
- Describe the nature and significance of planning weddings
- Become well-familiar with the business of wedding industry.
- Competently plan a ceremony/ reception and other functions
- Confidently present their concepts to the clients.
- Analyze and create a wedding budget keeping all vital aspects in mind.
- Create the timeline for wedding planning.
- Gain knowledge of the procedures for wedding consultation.
- Gain understanding of how to charge for your services.
- Well-acquainted with the etiquette and protocols to be followed
- Have knowledge of disputes resolving methods.
- Know how to start own wedding planning business
After successful studying Wedding Planning, students can look forward to join varied roles in:
- Event Management Companies
- Wedding Planner Firms
- Hotels, Resorts and Banquet Halls
- Bridal Boutiques
- Self Employed