Editing is the backbone of any film or TV production. So it becomes imperative to understand the fundamentals of video editing and sound recording. A 3-month certificate course in Video Editing and Sound Recording will help you master the art of assembling shots and music into a coherent film and TV program. You will understand the aesthetic dimensions of visuals and audio inputs and their placement in a film or TV program.
Understand the framework of films/ TV editing
Learn to edit/ design sound of film productions.
Learning editing, sound recording techniques
Different types of shots, angles, camera movement
How to develop film/TV scripts and edit them
- Learning the history, growth and development of editing and sound in cinema.
- Knowing about Dada Saheb Phalke Awards and its importance
- Learning the grammar of editing like jump cuts, continuity, cutaways, sound bridge and cross-cutting
- Learning to edit on Premier Pro Software.
- Understanding the technicalities of a single camera and multi-camera news production
- Learning how to develop scripts and sounds for projects