With over thirty French speaking countries in the world, French is spoken by over three hundred million worldwide. It is the sole language apart from English which is spoken in all 5 continents.
Several international organizations and agencies use French as an official language. With 100 million students and 2 million teachers, 20 % of whom are outside of francophone countries; French is also the second most widely taught language in the world. French has become an eminent choice among students aspiring to study a foreign language in India. Learning French can provide various opportunities in several sectors like tourism and hospitality industry, education, banking and finance, fashion, retailing, automotive, international business, to name a few.
Having fluency in French language opens many doors to a large array of career and job choices in India and abroad.
- FRENCH THROUGH COMMUNICATIVE APPROACH
- FRENCH THROUGH CREATIVE ACTIVITIES
- CORRECTIVE PHONETICS
- LIFE IN FRANCE & FRANCOPHONE COUNTRIES
- TECHNIQUES OF WRITTEN EXPRESSION
- TECHNIQUES OF ORAL EXPRESSION
- MAJOR LITERARY MOVEMENTS IN FRANCE – I
- INITIATION TO TRANSLATION
- STATE & SOCIETY UNDER THE III & IV REPUBLICS
- TERMINOLOGY OF TOURISM, ART & ARCHITECTURE OF FRANCE
- COMMERCIAL FRENCH
- ELEMENTS OF INDIAN SOCIETY, POLITICS & ECONOMY (IN FRENCH)
- IT INDUSTRY
- FOREIGN EMBASSIES
- TRAVEL & TOURISM INDUSTRY
- LEISURE & HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
- CORPORATE TRAINER
- PROOF READER
- FLIGHT ATTENDANT
- RESEARCH ANALYST
- MEDIA INDUSTRY