Naturopathy is a type of medicine science that uses an array of pseudoscientific practices to treat patients by addressing the physical, lifestyle, environmental, and emotional aspects of health. It uses a combination of medicines that are termed as natural or self healing. The therapies and methods are, generally, based on vitalism and folk medicine, rather than evidence-based medicine.
Naturopathic practice relies on unscientific notions, often leading naturopaths to diagnosis and treatments that have no factual merit. This advanced 3 year course is designed to produce trained professionals in naturopathic practices who can help the community in curing from diseases in more natural ways.
The course includes training in the fields of human anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, pathology, yoga, diet therapy and several other manipulative therapies used for body healing.
- INTRODUCTION TO NATUROPATHY
- INTRO TO YOGA AND ITS PHILOSOPHIES
- HUMAN ANATOMY-I
- HUMAN ANATOMY-II
- COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- DIAGNOSTIC METHODS IN NATUROPATHY
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY- I
- DIET AND NUTRITION
- COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- PHILOSOPHY OF NATURE CURE
- MASSAGE THERAPY
- BASIC PHARMACOLOGY
- FASTING AND DIET THERAPY
- YOGA THERAPY
- AROMATHERAPY, CHIROPRACTICE AND OSTEOPATHY
- COLOR MAGNETO THERAPY
- ADVANCE YOGASANAS AND KRIYAS
- HYDRO THERAPY AND MUD THERAPY
- SUN THERAPY
- ACCUPRESSURE AND ACCUPUNCTURE
- REFLEXOLOGY AND REIKI
- NUTRITION AND HERBOLOGY
- BASIC PHYSIOTHERAPY
- PSYCHOLOGY AND BASIC PSYCHIATRY
- INTERNSHIP AND PROJECT
Scope & Career Opportunities
- NATUROPATHY PHYSICIAN IN HOSPITAL AND HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION
- NATUROPATHY PHYSICIAN IN PRIVATE AND CLINICS.
- ACADEMICIANS, RESEARCH SCHOLARS AND SCIENTISTS IN VARIOUS GOVERNMENT AND NON GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS
- NATUROPATHY CONSULTANT IN WELLNESS
- NATUROPATHY CONSULTANT IN SPECIALTY CLINICS THAT FOCUS ON TREATING DISORDERS LIKE OBESITY, STRESS,
- STRESS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS OR LIFESTYLE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS IN CORPORATE SECTORS.
- SPA MANAGERS AND SPA
- PUBLICATION OFFICER (NATUROPATHY)
- NATUROPATHY TRAINER
- CAN WORK IN NATIONAL RURAL HEALTH MISSION (NRHM) UNDER AYUSH [DEPARTMENT OF AYURVEDA, YOGA & NATUROPATHY, UNANI, SIDHA AND HOMEOPATHY] IN ALL THE STATES OF INDIA AS PHYSICIANS.