Corporate Relations/ Campus- 2012/ASMS/AAFT/318
Asian Education Group Placement Division
Experience : Six months to 1 year
Candidate profile : The candidate should have experience in handling PR specifically for a Finance company/client. The candidate should have excellent media contacts in the Finance beat.
We are looking for someone with stability and not a frequent job changer. Only those with prior PR experience to apply.
Brief job profile :
* Account Management : Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the client.
* Media relations on a regional and national level : Write press releases and making of media plans.
* Handle internal company communications, such as company newsletters.
* Drafting speeches, arranging interviews, and maintaining other forms of public contact; oversee company archives; and respond to requests for information.
* Organize and handle press conferences and special events of the client.
* Product placement
* Ideas and angle generation for media stories for the client.
Skills and Qualification :
* Candidates need to have agency experience and need to be self-starters, self-motivated and result oriented.
* Should have excellent presentation skills along with written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to set priorities and be responsive to the client’s needs.
* Demonstrate ability to execute the results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
* Should possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mass Communication from a reputed university.
Compensation : Best. At par with the abilities
Contact : Shruti Soni at firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 022-65615307
Shobha Kulshreshtha :
Chief Corporate Relations