We are looking for an organized, engaging Admissions Counselor who will connect students with the right schools, programs, and resources to help them get the most out of the college experience.
- Assisting students in universities, colleges, and high schools to prepare for, select, and get into colleges.
- Highlighting the benefits of specific schools, programs, and courses to attract students and encourage campus diversity, and connect them with resources to help them get into and pay for school.
- Staying up-to-date with school admission processes and requirements, school programs, majors, courses, and education and financial aid developments.
- Organizing recruiting events and representing different schools at college fairs, high schools, and other promotional opportunities.
- Conducting interviews, reviewing application materials, and assisting in the admission decision-making process.
- Arranging campus tours and conducting information sessions.
- Developing and maintaining an active alumni network to plan events, help students find opportunities in their fields, and obtain funding.
- Maintaining accurate and current knowledge of educational legislation, trends, developments, and resources.
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Education or relevant field.
- Experience in college admissions is preferred.
- Excellent active listening, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Should be sales savvy, target oriented.
- Must be self-driven and be a Team Player with a Pleasing and Charming personality.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized.
- To be a successful Admissions Counselor, you should be committed to learning more about the students you work with.
- Willingness to guide others and provide ongoing support as they make crucial decisions.