The language of English forms a vast and pivotal part of education system in India and abroad. Whether it is understanding of Grammar or the various contexts of Literature that provides budding intellects with the wisdom of eras.
Literature helps explore and analyze some of life’s greatest questions and assists young people in gaining the skills required for a deeper thought process to life.
Students’ language skills and range of vocabulary improve with the assistance of English Literature. Classic novels provide fundamental concepts that modern day texts cannot grasp. This subject also provides a broad, bold spectrum of types and times of texts. Different styles of writing reflect the customs and thought processes of those times. It is a vital aspect to understand the society at that time and how people perceived their surroundings. In these classes you will receive the largest variety of choice and knowledge.
- THE SOCIAL AND LITERARY CONTEXT : MEDIEVAL AND RENAISSANCE
- MEDIEVAL AND RENAISSANCE : POETRY AND PLAYS
- INDIAN ENGLISH LITERATURE
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LINGUISTICS
- THE SOCIAL AND LITERARY CONTEXT: RESTORATION TO THE ROMANTIC AGE
- THE SOCIAL AND LITERARY CONTEXT: THE VICTORIAN WORLD
- WOMEN AND LITERATURE
- DRAMA: THEORY AND PRACTICE
- THE SOCIAL AND LITERARY CONTEXT: MODERNISM AND AFTER
- ENGLISH POETRY AND FICTION : MODERNISM AND AFTER
- THE ESSAY IN ENGLISH
- LIFE WRITING: BIOGRAPHIES, MEMOIRS AND LETTERS
- LITERARY CRITICISM
- TWENTIETH-CENTURY CRITICISM AND THEORY
- WESTERN MYTHOLOGY: INTRODUCING CLASSICAL, JUDAIC & CHRISTIAN MYTH
- MAGAZINE OR NEWSPAPER EDITOR
- TECHNICAL WRITER
- CONTENT WRITER
- PROOF READER