Naturopathy can be said to be a system of health care which works on comprehensive aspects for treatment in way that can aid the body’s own self-healing mechanism. It combines modern treatment with the traditional healing methods like herbal medicine, physiotherapy, reflexology, acupuncture, hydrotherapy, fasting, exercise and other modalities.
This one year diploma course is for beginners and covers up the study of anatomy and physiology, diagnostic methods, pathology, yoga therapy, nutrition and few other manipulative therapies. It will produce professionals in the art of naturopathy who will be able to diagnose the problem and heal the body in accordance with Naturopathic Principles.
- INTRODUCTION TO NATUROPATHY
- HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
- INTRO TO YOGA AND ITS PHILOSOPHIES
- YOGA THERAPY
- NUTRITION, FASTING AND DIET THERAPY
- COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- DIAGNOSTIC METHODS IN NATUROPATHY
- MASSAGE THERAPY AND AROMA THERAPY
- ELECTIVE (ANY 1)- (SUN THERAPY, HYDRO THERAPY AND MUD THERAPY, ACCUPRESSURE AND
Scope & Career Opportunities
- NATUROPATHY PHYSICIAN IN PRIVATE AND CLINICS.
- NATUROPATHY CONSULTANT IN WELLNESS
- NATUROPATHY CONSULTANT IN SPECIALTY CLINICS THAT FOCUS ON TREATING DISORDERS LIKE OBESITY, STRESS,
- STRESS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS OR LIFESTYLE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS IN CORPORATE SECTORS.
- SPA MANAGERS AND SPA
- NATUROPATHY TRAINER
- CAN WORK IN NATIONAL RURAL HEALTH MISSION (NRHM) UNDER AYUSH [DEPARTMENT OF AYURVEDA, YOGA & NATUROPATHY, UNANI, SIDHA AND HOMEOPATHY] IN ALL THE STATES OF INDIA AS PHYSICIANS.