Connect with Us
AAFT School of Journalism and Mass Communication is a hub of aspiring journalists who wish to build a mark in this domain. Our Board of Directors are: Dr. Sandeep Marwah, Boney Kapoor, Anil Kapoor and Akshay Marwah.
We offer an extensive range of industry-oriented UG/ PG degree, 1 year diploma and 3 & 6 month short-term courses in the disciplines of Journalism, Electronic Media, Photography, Radio Jockey, News Anchoring, Event Management, etc.
Our curriculum is specially designed to offer 85 % Practical Exposure to the students. For this, AAFT provides world-class infrastructure like:
- In House Print Lab
- In House Green Chroma Studios
- In House Editing Studios with latest work stations
- In House Sound Studios
- In House Interview Lab
- In House Video Editing Labs
- In House Photography Labs
- Multi Camera Setups, etc.
- In-House Newspaper
- In-House Radio Station- 107.4 Radio Noida
- In-House Online TV Channel titled MSTV
- In-House PR Agency
- In-House Publications
- In-House Film Company
- In-House Production House (Marwah Studios)
- Shams Tahir Khan who is a Senior Crime Reporter at AAJ TAK
- Mike Ward who is a Journalist at BBC
- Karl Bardosh of New York University
- Prateek Srivastava who is a Sports Journalist
- Shammi Narang who is an Anchor
- Saeed Ansari who is an Anchor at AAJ TAK
- RJ Naved of Radio Mirchi
- RJ Heena of Red FM
- RJ Rahul Makin of Fever FM
- Other Journalists like Rajeev Ranjan Nag and Navjyot, Om Mehta and many more
- Ajay Kumar who is a popular News Presenter
- Anurag Tomar- News Presenter
- Sandeep Kouchar- News Presenter
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi who is a Rajya Sabha Member
- Haboban Pawan Kumar- Cameraman (National Award Winner)
- Chandrika- Anchor
- Sahil Kumar- Anchor
- Esha Arora- Anchor
- Jatin Goswami- Reporter
- Ria Singh- Reporter
- Mani P. Roy who was the Chief Cameraman of Kaun Banega Crorepati
- Nelofer- Print Journalist, and many other renowned anchors, reporters, print journalists, cameraman working at organizations like: Network 18, UTV, Doordarshan, Indian News, Times Now, India Today Group, Delhi Times, Balaji Telefilms, etc.
- News Reader
- Print Journalist
- Investigative Journalist
- TV Correspondent
- Cartoonist/ Illustrator
- Media Management Consultant
- Broadcast News Analysts
- Radio Jockey (RJ)/ Radio Producer
- Video Jockey
- Sound Engineer
- Art Director
- Editor, etc.
Board of Directors
Founder & President
Renowned Film Producer
CEO, Asian Education Group
Welcome to AAFT
Admissions Open 2021 Batch
AAFT Admission process requires students to undertake AAFT Global Entrance Exam (AAFT GEE) after downloading our application form for Free. Lakhs of aspirants apply every year to take admissions at AAFT, but only few are selected to become a part of the group. The Entrance Exam consists of an aptitude test and a personal interview (via offline or online mode) based on the aspirant’s chosen discipline. To apply for admissions at AAFT, Download our Application Form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Choose AAFT
AAFT School offers extensive range of courses that open gateway of opportunities for students.
BACHELOR DEGREE COURSES [ Duration: 3 Years ]
MASTER DEGREE COURSES [ Duration: 2 Years ]
- ► MA (Journalism & Mass Communication) + PG Diploma in Journalism
- ► MA (Journalism & Mass Communication) + PG Diploma in Electronic Media
- ► MA in Photography
- ► MA Advertising & Brand Communication + PG Diploma in Advertising & Brand Communication
- ► MA Public Relations & Events + PG Diploma in Public Relations & Events
DIPLOMA & PG DIPLOMA COURSES [ Duration: 1 Year ]
SHORT TERM COURSES [ Duration: 6 Months ]
- Students learn to render different scenes and sequences without loss of content.
- They edit shots for enhancing image quality, sound, lighting, etc.
- At post-production lab, they learn to weave different shots into a logical & influential movie.
• • •
• • •
- As a radio station for the community, Radio Noida 107.4 FM gives voice to the listeners on various issues concerning them and focus on community well-being issues relating to education, health, environment, and agriculture & rural and community development..
• • •
• • •
- Global Festivals are the powerful medium through which students get to know about the current practices of good Journalism.
- They get a platform for practical exposure through different industry-relevant activities during the events.
• • •
• • •
- Marwah Studios is rigorously involved in the production of films, short-films, documentaries and music videos.
- It provides students a platform to gain live exposure of different activities associated with the media industry.
- Students gain practical skills of making commercial and feature films, ads and other videos.
- In-House Film Studios | In-House Online TV | In-House Radio | In-House Newspaper | In-House News Agency | In-House PR Agency | In-House Photography Studios
• • •
• • •
Master Workshops through Journalist
Industry experts give direction to students through imparting quality education during special sessions & industry-relevant workshops that help them to grow and handle things with responsibility.