For sustaining in the field of acting,an aspirant must possess certain traits, such as:
- Confidence and Acting Techniques: It is essential for actors toexhibit confidence andpossess in-depth knowledge of different techniques and principles through which they can improve their acting.
- Imagination skills: At times, they may have to present emotions or situations that they have never experienced. This would require them to exhibit strong imaginative skills, hence, they must always strive to build and improve their imagining power.
- Understanding Human Psyche: Developing understanding of human behavior is essential since this enables them to understand the psyche of the character to be played, evaluate its perceptions, characteristics, motives and the factors that influence its behavior.
- Flexibility: They work on different projects with different producers, directors, co-actors, etc. who may differ in ideologies, hence, they must be flexible with the way they work.
- Strong Memorization: Learning dialogues is a fundamental part of professionals in this domain. A strong memory allows them to ease the work by maximizing efficiency.
- Ability to Market Oneself: Interacting with the audience is a vital part of their life. They must, thus, pay due attention on projecting a clear and pleasing image in front of them.
AAFT School of Cinema facilitates students with dynamic learning environment through which they can acquire requisite skills and develop qualities essential to become a successful actor.