We at the Asian Academy of Film and Television (AAFT), the pioneer in media education, invite applications from all those passionate people across the world who nurtures a drive to impart their accumulated and seasoned knowledge, for the creative value addition of their protege. Zeal to teach, with the talent to identify both merits and lacunas of the students while also acing their field of study, are a prerequisite for admittance to our family.
AAFT boasts of a faculty that is a melange of great achievers, who shine through both in the knowledge of their subject and in the classroom. The faculty since the institute’s inception in 1993 has been an asset to the AAFT family. At AAFT we recognize that latent talent can be sculpted only by the perfect blend of global media awareness and discovery. In a bid to cultivate international exposure therefore, AAFT regularly invites prime faculty from unrivaled and foremost media universities from across the globe. We have a constant interaction with various filmmakers, TV personalities, media personalities from the corporate world, who also double up as guest lecturers often.
AAFT also extends a world wide invitation for conducting workshops, to all those, who have mastered their art in the sphere of film making, acting, TV, journalism, photography, animation & graphics, fine arts, media management and scripting. The resumes sent along with the applications will be attentively dissected and reviewed by the governing panel of AAFT.
We at AAFT believe that for every nascent talent to morph and reach an exalted state; we need selfless educators who have the will to offer their greatest gift of imparting knowledge. Applications are invited from all those teachers who ensconce the fervent zeal to chisel every student, into a work of creative tapestry.
Position : Counselor/ Admissions Manager (Female Only)
Experience: 2- 10 years
CTC: 15k-35k (Based on experience and last drawn salary)
Qualifications: Graduate/ Post Graduate with Excellent Communication skills and impressive personality. Inclination towards Sales and achieving targets is a key requisite for this position.
Required Skills :
Should be sales savvy, target oriented, flamboyant personality & self-driven
Must have effective telephonic & Face 2 face conversation skills
Maintain the weekly & monthly sales targets
Should be a Team Player with Pleasing and charming personality
- Counseling students and providing basic information and counseling over the phone
- Making fresh calls , follow-ups, & feedback calls on the database provided
- Counseling prospects and convert them into admissions
- To Call the Students & giving Career Guidance for the Course
- Calling on leads and make them visit the academy
- Counseling and converting the prospects into admissions
- Ensure smooth flow of walk-ins at the academy
- Make outgoing calls to students to brief them about ASMS courses and based on their interest, convince them to attend free career counseling sessions in academy
- Follow up with the students in a timely manner to know the status of their visit
- Maintain regular attendance and to arrive to work on time
If interested and wish to take your career to heights, please send across your updated resume to email@example.com
Female candidates who have experience in Counselling can apply for this position.