Advertising is a form of mass communication, a potent marketing tool and an instrument of business. It is any form of non-personal presentation of ideas, goods and services through the print and electronic media or the new media such as blogs, websites or text messages. Advertisements basically is a form of persuasive communication including marketing communication which forms the bulk of advertising, with the public.
- Perfect landscape for PR & Events in the field of media and communication
- Learn to understand nuances of people’s attitude that help build mutual relations and understanding between an organization and its public
- Trained to present every stakeholder in the best light, starting with themselves
- A comprehensive programme equips trainees to understand the burgeoning media industry
- In-depth knowledge on Media Planning-buying and selling, Audience Measurement, Economic & Business analysis of media, Managing consumption and production of media, New Media: Production and Consumption, Social Media Strategy&Innovation in Media Industries
- Two Internships & Two Research based term projects are the USPs of this programme