Lighting and camera are the heart of filmmaking; therefore, a thorough knowledge of all the tools and techniques is essential. Enroll in 3 months certificate course in Camera and Lighting techniques to understand the visual look and motion of a film. You will get to work with different kinds of camera and lights and create visually aesthetic shots.
Students will learn about Camera & Lighting Techniques, Camera Operation, Composition and Framing.
Understanding, the different types of lights and their optimum usage, will be taught.
Practicing and exploring the lighting effects.
- Understand the basic elements of camera and lighting.
- Importance of frame and composition in cinematography
- Making students aware of rules of cinematography
- Introducing students to digital photography
- Exploring different fields of camera operation and how to handle it.
- Understanding the importance of indoor lighting and outdoor lighting